- • Mr. James M. Mworia is the Chief Executive Officer of Centum Investment Company Limited and its subsidiaries since October 2008.
- • He has over ten years work experience including Investment Management at Trans-century and Centum.
- • Mr. Mworia is a CFA Charter holder, Certified Public Accountant, holds a Bachelor of Law Degree from the University of Nairobi and an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- • Member of Law Society of Kenya (LSK) and a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA).
- • Represents Centum as a non executive director on the Boards of Nairobi Bottlers Limited, Mount Kenya Bottlers Limited, General Motors East Africa Limited and NAS Airport Services Limited and SIA (K) Holdings Limited and as Chairman of K-Rep Bank.