Dr. Chris Kirubi
- He is a well-known Kenyan industrialist with interests in FMCG, media, real estate, financial services, power, and communications among other sectors.
- He has been a non-executive Director at Centum since December 1997, he served as Chairman of the Board between 1998 and 2003.
- He is the Chairman of Centum Investment Committee.
- He is a graduate of INSEAD and the Harvard Business School.
- He was appointed a director Harvard Business School in 2012.
- He is the Chairman of DHL World Wide Express Limited, Haco Industries Kenya Limited, Kiruma International Limited, International House Limited, Nairobi Bottlers Limited, Sandvik East Africa Limited and Capital FM.
- He is Non-executive director of Bayer East Africa Limited, UAP Provincial Insurance Company Limited and Beverage Services of Kenya Limited.